The Macarthur Region
The Cube is located in the beautiful Macarthur region, birthplace of Australia's wool, wine and wheat industries. The region is rich in history, heritage and culture and offers a vast array of adventure, sporting and outdoor experiences.
Located at the very heart of Macarthur's premier precinct, The Cube is surrounded by vibrant attractions. Immediate neighbours include:
- Rydges Campbelltown 4.5 star Hotel
- Campbelltown Catholic Club, one of NSW's largest and most successful social & recreational Clubs
- The multi award-winning Aquafit Fitness and Leisure
- Beautiful Campbelltown Golf Club located in the nearby suburb of Glen Alpine
- Historic Quondong Macarthur Tourist Information Centre
- Oceana Day Spa, Multi award winning Day Spa featuring the exclusive range of Elemis beauty products & rituals
- Campbelltown Art Centre Precinct, one of NSW's leading regional art galleries including Japanese and Sculpture Gardens
- Koshigaya Park
For more information on our beautiful regions please click here to visit the official tourism website of the Macarthur region.